maandag 25 oktober 2010

Hitman 5

Hitman 5!? Yes Hitman 5!

Big star David Bateson has said that he is working on Hitman 5 with Developer IO Interactive. Saying it will be something totally different as well...

Sadly publisher Square Enix has thrown out a statement moments after the interview was published saying that it' s not true:

“Mr. Bateson’s comments are flattering, though come as a surprise to us, as we are currently not working with him on any projects.”

Though things like this make me pretty sure, it will come out Christmas 2011 :) Hit man is great serie and I can' t wait!

Some footage of Hitman 4


20 opmerkingen:

  1. OMG !!! I'm gonna play this game so hard!!!! :D:D:D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. ive never played hitman before wonder how it will be

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. wait what? i played only hitman 1 lol

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. this is something i could try to play ^^

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Very cool gaming blog man! Hitman used to be one of my favorite games, nothing beats being Bald and owning people

    come check out my music blog when you have a chance :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Looks like a cool game, but I'm more into rpgs. My friend loves this game though, so I will show this :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. oh YES! ive been waiting... i love the hitman series!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. I don't understand the connection between IO and Square Enix, but who cares! It's a new Hitman game!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Dang, How many are they going to make!!?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Hurray! Loved the previous versions, can't wait!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. @ happy buffet: IO is the developer...Square Enic is the producer

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen